What I've Been Reading

4.24.2014

As a blogger, I not only maintain my own blog, but also read/view other blogs. I thought I would take the time to share some blogs that I find fascinating (in no particular order):

  • Lace, Pearls and Chocolate posts about fashion and also shares some delicious recipes every now and then. I can't wait to try something from her blog!

  • Indigo Bunting shares some original design work that I find to be simple and beautiful.

  • Azzure posts beautiful photographs of geometric Islamic patterns found in architecture and interiors all over the world.

  • Coco Cake Land bakes some beautiful cakes and my mouth waters every time I see her posts.

  • Delight by Design shares photos of gorgeous interiors and also posts about fashion and food.

These are just a few. I'll share more blogs as I come across them, but I love the variety of blogs out there. It's always fun to discover new views, experiences, photos, etc. Share some of your favorite blogs in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. hi fariha! thank you so much for including me in this list! i adore indigo bunting too, and i'm excited to visit the other blogs listed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farhina honored to be included in the list. Going through your posts, love what you're doing... keep up it!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs